NEET MDS 2019 Registration & Application Form [Apply Now] @ nee.edu.in
The NEET MDS 2019 Registration Forms begin from 31st October 2018. In order to apply for the NEET examination and to make a flourishing career, it is mandatory to register at neetmds.nbe.edu.in.
Method to Apply for NEET MDS Registration 2019
Step 1: The initial step is to log in to the official website of NEET, i.e. nbe.edu.in.
Step 2: Tap on the homepage and fill the mandatory registration form with the right information. This can be done via user ID and password.
Step 3: Fill the application form with all the mandatory documents.
Step 4: Select the test city and also process with the complete payment via online mode.
Step 5: Finally, tap on the submit button and take the print out of the final application form
NEET MDS 2019 Registration & Application Form
Before getting started, the candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria
1. The NEET MDS 2019 encourages only online mode of registration. The candidates cannot get the registration form offline.
2. The final date of online form filling is 27th November 2018. It is mandatory to login into the official website i.e. neetmds.nbe.edu.in and fills the form.
3. The online submission has 5 crucial steps ie.
a. Profile creation
b. upload the present photograph and also the digital signature.
c. Fill the complete application form with the right information.
d. Enter the scheduled examination date and time as per your convenience.
e. Submit the examination fee.
4. The candidates are required to pay the fee via online mode only. The examination fee is INR 3750 for General/Other Backward Class (OBC) category. Whereas it is INR 2750 for the reserved category.
5. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear and appeared for all the final examination of Bachelor of Dental Surgery. In addition to it, the candidates must carry permanent or provisional registration certificate of BDS education. It can be either in completing phase or the students should have completed 1 year of internship program by 31st March 2018 to the most.
6. Once the candidates have registered successfully they must also download the NEET MDS Admit Card. It is available on the official website from November 2018.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Date
All the NEET MDS 2019 aspirants must be well aware of all the important dates about the online form registration and close date.
1. 31st October 2018 is marked as the date for NEET MDS 2019 application opening.
2. The last date of filling NEET MDS 2019 application form is 27th November 2018.
3.27th November 2018 is again marked as the final date to remit the application fee.
4. The NEET MDS 2019 Application card will be released 1 or 2 weeks before the final examination.
5. 14th December 2018 is the scheduled NEET MSD 2019 Examination Date.
The National Board Of Examinations is conducting the NEET MDS 2019 . The NEET MDS examination is following the same pattern this year also as per the request of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.