NEET login via www.nta.ac.in – NTA NEET 2019 Candidate Sign In, Registration, Password Recovery
The candidates who are looking forward to registering for NEET should successfully finish the NEET 2019 login process. This step is mandatory for the application form. It is mandatory for all the candidates to create a new registration number and a unique password.
The candidates can log in to NEET 2019 only by logging into the login portal with right details. Once the candidate’s login successfully with the right credentials, they are required to fill the application form and download the admit card. This login also allows them to access the answer key and downloading of the result.
The NEET 2019 is expected to be conducted on 5th May 2019. Lakhs of candidates are giving NEET 2019 examination and out of all the candidates, 90,000 MBBS and BDS will get admission in the colleges.
It is mandatory to fill the form before the last date. By using the NEET login, the candidates can edit the application form and do the needful correction. The NEET 2019 form is only available in online mode hence it is mandatory for the students to register online.
Registration for NEET 2019
It is mandatory for the first time user to complete the registration process, this will help them to get the access to NEET application form. The candidates will be given with registration number and password which can be used to login NEET 2019. This is the first step towards filling NEET Exam form and so have to fill details carefully. This is one time process and once you complete the registration process, you can log in through your Registration Number and Password.
In order to create a new login registration, it is mandatory for the students to follow below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NEET and click on the new registration link.
Step 2: Before proceeding make sure to read the instructions carefully in order apply for the NEET UG.
Step 3: The NEET registration form will appear, enter all the details with a valid phone number and email ID.
Step 4: It is mandatory to enter the right phone number and email ID as the candidates will receive SMS and email on the mentioned contact details.
Step 5: Once you enter all the details tap on the “preview and next” option, cross-check the entered details. If you want to do any edits you can edit else click on the “next” option.
Step 6: After clicking on the “next” option, candidates are redirected to a new page in which they are required to create the password for NEET 2019 login.
Step 7: Once you create the new password and answer the security question you will receive an OTP on your registered contact details i.e. mobile number and email.
Step 8: Finally, tap on the “Submit” button to finish the registration process of NEET 2019.
The registration number and password are used to log in the NEET 2019 for candidates. This is also helpful during result checking.
NTA NEET 2019 Login (NEET 2019 Candidates Sign in)
Once the registration is done it is important for the candidates to log in to the NEET portal with right user ID and password. The candidates can open the NEET form multiple time and submit it before the date after all the information is filled completely.
Here are the quick steps to log in to the NEET 2019 candidate sign in:
1. In order to sign in the candidates must tap on the official NEET website.
2. Enter the correct registration number and password which you created while online registration.
3. Tap on the login option and you are good to go.
NEET 2019 Password Recovery
If any students have forgotten their password credentials they can easily retrieve by following the below-mentioned steps
1. Click on the login page
2. Click on the option OTP radio button which is seen at the top and reset the password.
3. Here, you need to enter the correct registration number, full name, date of birth and security pin. At last, tap on the submit option.
4. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
5. Create a new password and then tap on submit.
If you want to recover the NEET 2019 candidate login you need to follow the below-mentioned steps
1. Open the NEET official website
2. Choose the option to recover the password via security questions.
3. Click on the button and reset the password.
4. It is mandatory to give complete registration number along with full name and date of birth. Answer the security question and click on the submit option.
5. Enter the new password and login to NEET candidate login.
6. You will receive the notification about password change on your registered email ID and also via SMS.