NEET is considered as one of the toughest examinations for the all the candidates who want to make a career in the field of medicines. Just like the examination, the dress code is also very strict and both boy and girls should follow it religiously.
The NEET examination is conducted by NTA from the year 2019. The National Testing Agency is conducted via online mode. Usually, the details regarding the dress code are mentioned on the admit card.
NEET 2019 Dress Code
It is crucial for the candidates to follow the below-mentioned dress code while coming for the NEET 2019 examination venue.
- The candidates should wear light shaded clothes with half sleeves. The dress should not have any huge buttons or brooch/badge or flower. They must wear a salwar or trousers only.
- The candidates should wear slippers or sandal with low heels. The shoes are not allowed
If the candidates are not delicately following the dress code and have some little tweaking, they must inform and report to the exam venue at least an hour before the deadline. This is to avoid wasting time during the frisking. It is must for the candidates to follow all the guidelines mentioned by the CBSE board regarding the dress code. This will help them to be a part of a fair examination conducted by them.
Dress Code For Male Candidates
It is must for the student to wear a light shade of Jeans, pants and half sleeves shirt. Avoid wearing anything which we create any issues during the frisking process. Never hide any communication devices and the button should be of medium sized. Kurta Payjama is strictly not allowed and the candidates must wear only slippers and sandals.
Dress Code For Female Candidate
The girls are required to wear light color with half sleeves. The dress like salwar and trousers are allowed. Shoes are not allowed only low heel slipper is allowed during the NEET 2019.
Barred Items For NEET 2019
The candidate should not carry the below-mentioned item during the NEET 2019 examination center. The candidates would be subjected to frisking before getting into the examination center, that will be done with the help of a sensitive metal detector.
- Avoid carrying stationary items like any text materials, no bits of paper, pencil box, plastic box, calculators, writing notes, pen drives, eraser, log tables, electric pen is allowed inside the center etc.
- Avoid carrying a communication device like smartphones, Bluetooth, pager, microphones etc.
- Other accessories like wallets, belts, caps, handbags, necklace, pendants, brooch etc.
- Don’t carry any with watch or cameras with you.
- Metta objects , bottles and edible items are not allowed.
The candidates should be well aware in advance that the examination center will not have any arrangement to keep the items or the belongings of candidates appearing for the NEET 2019. If the candidates are carrying any barred item via unfair means strict action will be taken against them.