NEET 2019 Preparation Tips | How To Study & Score High In NEET Exam
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an exam that has taken the nation by storm with its strict guidelines and even stricter cut-off marks. It is basically an exam that qualifies medical aspirants for UG courses in medical and dental sciences. It replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT). The NEET exam’s sole purpose is to make sure that only the best candidates (academically) get selected to become the doctors of tomorrow’s India. Thus helping to eliminate potential incompetent doctors from an earlier stage.
How to prepare for the upcoming NEET exam, ‘NEET 2019’? By actually studying for it of course! But how can you study 2 years’ worth of syllabus in about 1 month? That’s where we come in. Below is a step-by-step procedure which. If followed without fail, will guarantee success
Know The Syllabus
You Should Focus On Important Chapters Which Carries More Weightage ! As You Already Know NEET Questions Comes From 11th & 12th Classes So Check Out NEET Chapter Wise Weightage To Score Better.
Getting The Necessary Text-Books
NEET exam’s prescribed textbook is the 11th and 12th NCERT Text Books of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Or you could purchase the NEET exam subject-books by separate publishers which include FAQ’s and model test papers.
Go Throw Previous Years Question Papers With Key
This is very crucial for your NEET preparation. It gives you an idea of what to expect and work accordingly. It’s like practicing for Olympics through enduring simulations. Check Out NEET Previous Question Papers
Now you are all set for studying. With all the materials at hand, follow the following steps to ease or focus studying !!!!
- Start By Planning From The Night Before: The night before, the day you officially start your preparations for NEET 2019, form a schedule since you have only about a month to prepare for the exam. The first step is to make a list of all the topics you feel are easy, subject-wise. The tough topics are noted down separately. We would recommend you frame the schedule such that hard topics are studied during the morning and the easier topics are focused on during the evening.
- Begin The Day With Positivity: Always wake up early in the morning, like at 4 or 4.30 AM. Start the day with some warm-ups, to fully wake yourself up, then pray or meditate, to calm your mind. Have a short breakfast as early as possible.
- Work On Tougher Topics In The Morning: The reason that for it is advisable to work on tougher topics during the morning (particularly before sunrise because that’s when you will get the least distraction) is because that’s when the mind is more focused, blank and ready to accept new information better.
- Alternate Between Subjects: For example, work on the tough topic in physics in the morning and once that is over, start on another tough topic in chemistry. After that, work on a few easier topics in biology (all of these done in the morning session).
- Fix Time Periods To Complete Each Topic And Race To Accomplishing It Within The Set Time.
- Never Overload: Never force too many topics on yourself each day. Slow and steady win the race. The last thing you will need is a nervous breakdown.
- Always Believe In And Practice Setting Short-Term Goals To Achieve Your Long-Term Goal.
- Give Yourself A 10-Minute Water Break Between The Completion Of A Topic And The Commencement Of Another One.
- Post-Morning Session Break: After a long and tiring morning session has a hearty lunch, entertain yourself for 30 minutes and then take a nap. Wake up in 2-3 hours and do some physical exercise or sport for 30 minutes. Take a bath and start on the evening session of your preparation.
- Easier Topics For The Evening: Work on easier topics till 9 PM. Have a 15-minute dinner and then train yourself to fall asleep by 10 PM. That way you get a solid 6-hour sleep, excluding the 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.
- For Those Who Feel Uncomfortable Studying Alone, Study As A Duo With A Friend Who Has The Same Level Of Aspiration As Yourself; Sometimes Two Heads Are Better Than One. But the most important thing of all is that you prepare for NEET 2019 not because you have to but because you want to. Visualize success and the benefits that come with it. Study in a quiet environment and take good care of your health. Have resilience and faith in your skills. But at the same time, prepare yourself for failure; don’t look at failure as the end of hope but as a chance to find out where you went wrong and learn from your mistakes. Just remember, there’s always next year. So stay strong and all the best on your preparations! Godspeed!
Thank You For Reading This Article If Really Like This Article Don’t Forget To Share This With Your Friends !
Hurry Up !! Share On Whatsapp With Friends & Help Us To Grow 😀