NEET is considered as one of the top competitive exams in the country to fulfill the medical study dreams. Since the exam is highly competitive, it is must to study and explore a lot of option. In short, the students have a lot to study and very little time.
If anyone is looking forward to having a flushing medical career, it is must to crack NEET 2019. In order to do so, it is very significant to select the right book and plan the preparation accordingly. The NEET 2019 must be well aware of the right books to study and begin their preparation journey.
Since NEET is a tough examination, it is better for the aspirants to start the preparation for a year or two in advance. All the question have multiple options but it is must to study well in order to crack NEET.
Before selecting the right study material for NEET, keep below things in mind.
- 1. Select the material in which all the concepts are clearly mentioned.
- 2. The book should contain the necessary strategies to solve the questions within the given time frame.
List of Best Books for NEET 2019
It is must for the aspirants to go through the NCERT books of Class 11 and 12 very well. It is the bible to crack NEET. All the basic concepts would be cleared well if the aspirant has the right understanding of the NCERT books.
The NEET exam mainly contains the question from NCERT book and very little comes outside of it. Never skip the facts and formula mentioned in between the NCERT book lines.
Best Books for NEET 2019 – Physics
- 1. The numerical questions in the NCERT Physics book will help the aspirants to clear the numerical in the exam.
- 2. Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma is a good book to practice for NEET 2019. The book contains both solved and unsolved problems for practice. It can be used as a sample paper for NEET final preparation.
- 3. The book by DC Pandey helps to prepare well for objective questions
- 4. Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker should be studied well. Apart from that go through Fundamental Physics by Pradeep. IE Irodov’s book Problems in General Physic is helpful to practice for NEET.
Best Books for NEET 2019 – Chemistry
- 1. The NEET 2019 has Physical and Organic section carry more weight so it is must to practice well via NCERT.
- 2. The Physics section contains numerical questions and it is must to practice and solve similar questions.
- 3. The Physics book by J D Lee contains all the multiple-choice questions and it is best for NEET preparation.
- 4. For organic Physics it is best to refer Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon and ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12.
- 5. In addition to it, refer Dinesh Chemistry Guide and also consider Practise books by VK Jaiswal for Inorganic chemistry, MS Chauhan for Organic and N Awasthi for Physical.
Best Books for NEET 2019 for Biology
When it comes to biology it is very important to have the right understanding of concepts and prepare well for the objective questions.
- 1. Make sure to well prepare for NEET 2019 using NCERT Class XI and XII Biology books.
- 2. Prepare good for Biology section as it contains a total of 360 marks.
- 3. The aspirants can refer to Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman.
- 4. The book Objective Biology by Dinesh is best to practice MCQs . Also check Objective Botany by Ansari .
- 5. Also, go through Pradeep Guide on Biology . Make sure to check GR Bathla publications for Biology to understand the concept well.