NTA (National Testing Agency) will release NEET 2019 Application Form Online @ www.ntaneet.nic.in Official Website for NEET. Board has announce the exam date of NEET 2019 on 5th May 2018 and NEET 2019 Registration Will Start From 1st November 2019 To 30th November 2018. The registration process of NEET usually starts in the first week of February. Last year the NEET registration started on February 8 and ended on March 10. Once NEET 2019 Form is available, candidates can apply online at ntaneet.nic.in Or nta.ac.in. However, NTA conducts NEET 2019 thats the reason official website for form filling is changed. In either case, it is most likely for aadhar card to be a mandatory requirement to apply.
NEET 2019 Application Form (Registration) @ ntaneet.nic.in Official Website
How To Fill NEET 2019 Form (Step By Step Guide)
In order to apply for the NEET 2019, students can get the application form from 1st Nov 2018. It is must for the candidates to apply for the NEET 2019 from the official website.
- Visit the URL www.ntaneet.nic.in or nta.ac.in., go through the guideline well before applying for the NEET application form.
- NEET does not accept offline application form.
- It is mandatory for the students to have Aadhaar card in order to apply.
- After filling the application form, the candidates must update the image of signature and a scanned image of the photograph. It should be in JPEG format only.
- If there is any mistake in the application form, it can be edited during the second week of March 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for NEET 2019 have to enter their details other Aadhar Cards such as Passport, bank account number or another valid government id such as driving license, voter id etc). NEET 2019 examination will be conducted on 5th May 2019. Check the Schedule for NEET 2019 Application Form, Registration Process shown in the table below.
|NEET 2019 Application Form/ Registration||Important Dates|
|NEET 2019 Application Form available date||1st Nov 2018|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Last Date||30th Nov 2018|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Online Payment||1st Week Of Dec 2018|
|Application Form Correction Start Date||1st Week Of Dec 2018|
Necessary Documents required for NEET 2019 Application Form
Before proceeding to fill up the NTA NEET 2019 Registration you must keep the following documents/ information ready beforehand:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Image of your Photograph and Signature
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for payment
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Before Applying For NEET 2019 Application Form you must read this criteria for NEET Examination.
- Candidates With Indian, OCI, PIO, NRI & Foreign Nationality Can Apply For NEET 2019
- Age Criteria For Exam Is Minimum Candidate Should 17 Year by 31st Dec 2019.
- Candidate Can’t Apply After 25 Age Open Category & 30 Age SC, ST & OBC category for examination.
- Minimum Candidate Should Clear 12th Class or ay equivalent exam from recognized board.
- 50% Marks Required For General | 40% Marks required for SC / ST / & OBC Candidates In PCB Group
- Candidate Can only apply if has taken PCB Group in 12th Class.
FAQ :: Most Frequently Asked Question
Q) What If I Miss Last Date To Fill Out NEET 2019 Application Form? Will I Get Any Chance?
A) There is only oneway to fill out NEET Exam Form and that is Registration Throw Official Website. And If you miss out the last date there is no chance for you to fill the exam form again.
Q) Can We Buy Application From From NTA Allotted Centers?
A) No, NTA as just kept Online Mode for registration. So all you can sign up from official website only.
Q) If I Make Mistake In Application Form, Can Edit Or Do Correction ?
A) Yes, you can edit or make correction to your application form on given dates by NTA which is 1st Dec 2018. To Know More Check Out: NEET 2019 Application Form Correction
Q) Got 2 Times Fees Deduction while paying online, How Can i Get Money Back?
A) Many times it happens that while paying, your amount get 2 times deducted but in such case don’t get panic you will get refund with in 6-7 Working Days in your bank account.
Q) How Will I Get To Know That My Application Form Is Submitted & Payment Is Accepted?
A) After Filling out all the details, you will be asked to make online payment. Once you finish doing online payment you will get “Thank You – Your Payment Successful” Message on your screen, which means your payment has been accepted and application has been submitted. Note: Please Take Down Screenshot or Printed Copy Of That Page For Further Enquires.
Q) How To Access My Profile Or Check Out My Application Form Details ?
A) Yes, You Can Check Out Every Details. All You Need To Visit Official Website and login to your account. Check Out : NEET 2019 Login For Candidates