CBSE will release NEET 2019 application form online. First, the board will announce the exam date of NEET 2019 and then launch its online application form. The registration process of NEET usually starts in the first week of February. Last year the NEET registration started on February 8 and ended on March 10. Once NEET 2019 form is available, candidates can apply online at nta.ac.in. That is, if CBSE conducts NEET 2019. However, if NTA conducts NEET 2019 then the official website for form filling will change. In either case, it is most likely for aadhar card to be a mandatory requirement to apply.
NEET 2019 Application Form (Registration) @ nta.ac.in Official Website
In order to apply for the NEET 2019, students can get the application form in last week of January 2019. It is must for the candidates to apply for the NEET 2019 from the official website.
- Visit the URL nta.ac.in., go through the guideline well before applying for the NEET application form.
- NEET does not accept offline application form.
- It is mandatory for the students to have Aadhaar card in order to apply.
- After filling the application form, the candidates must update the image of signature and a scanned image of the photograph. It should be in JPEG format only.
- If there is any mistake in the application form, it can be edited during the second week of March 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for NEET 2018 have to enter their details other Aadhar Cards such as Passport, bank account number or another valid government id such as driving license, voter id etc). NEET 2019 examination will be conducted next year in the month of May 2019. Check the Schedule for NEET 2019 Application Form, Registration Process shown in the table below.
|NEET 2019 Application Form/ Registration||Important Dates|
|NEET 2019 Application Form available date||Feb 2019 (1st Week)|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Last Date||March 2019 (2nd Week)|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Online Payment||March 2019 (2nd Week)|
|Application Form Correction Start Date||March 2019 (3rd Week)|
Necessary Documents required for NEET 2019 Application Form
Before proceeding to fill up the NEET 2019 Registration you must keep the following documents/ information ready beforehand:
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Image of your Photograph and Signature
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for payment