The All India Pre Medical Test is an examination which is conducted to test all the students seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses in India. The All India Pre Medical Text is now replaced with NEET. It is called as National Eligibility Entrance Test, the exam was conducted by CBSE every year but from the year 2019 NEET will be conducted by NTA. There are many universities and institutions who are participating in the AIPMT in order to give admission to the student having medical dreams.
AIPMT 2019 Exam Date
The exam schedule for AIPMT is mentioned below. The official examination dates for the year 2019 is not announced yet but we can have an idea about the tentative dates.
- The official release of the notification is expected during December 2018.
- The deadline to submit the application form is also expected to be on December 2018.
- The online correction in the form begins after the closing of the application.
- The admit card can be given to the students in April 2019.
- The exam date is scheduled during May 2019 and the results are expected in June 2019.
AIPMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are willing to give the AIPMT 2019 should check their eligibility criteria for the examination. Candidates who are not able to fulfill the eligibility criteria are not allowed to appear for the estimation. Here are the eligibility criteria which all candidates should meet
- It is must for the candidates to be an Indian citizen. That also includes non-residential Indian, persons of Indian origin, foreign nationals and also overseas citizens of India.
- It is must for the candidates to have an Aadhaar card number while filling the application form for NEET 2019.
- The age eligibility criteria are strict, the birth date of the aspiring candidates should be between the 8th of May 1994 and 1st January 2003. The age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates is little high the birth date should fall between the 8th of May 1989 to 1st January 2003.
- It is must for the aspiring candidates to be a 10+2 from a recognized board. The individual scoring of Physics, Biotechnology/ Chemistry Biology, and English would be at least 50 %. It should be 40 % for the SC/ST/OBC aspirants.
- The students who have done 3 years degree with Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Bio-Technology as main subjects are also eligible to apply for the examination.
AIPMT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the AIPMT is majorly based on the 11th and 12th-grade NCERT books. It is must for the candidates to cover all the topics and chapter of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology in detail. It is crucial for the students to select the right study material of which they have a clear understanding of all the concepts. In addition to it, make sure the book and study material contains all the important strategies which are must to solve the questions within the particular time slot.