The AIIMS 2019 examinations are expected to be conducted on 25th and 26th may 2019. The examination is conducted and managed by the AIIMS, New Delhi. This examination is conducted to select the best students to pursue the MBBD programme in prestigious AIIMS institutions.
AIIMS is a national level examination which makes the candidates eligible to get the admission in 9 AIIMS located in India i.e New Delhi, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, & Bhubaneshwar.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
The candidates those who are interested in getting the admissions into MBBS courses are required to fill the online application form.
- The AIIMS online registrations starts during the initial week of February 2019.
- The last date for the application submission is marked as the first week of March 2019.
- The candidates are required to upload a scanned image of their photograph, signature and thumb impression of the left hand. Make sure the image format is jpg/jpeg/gif/png only.
- You can save the printed copy of the final downloaded application form, this is helpful during the admission process.
- There is no option for the candidates to submit the application via offline mode.
- The application fees for the GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories is INR 1500
- The SC/ST category application fee is INR 1200
- The application fee for PWBD is exempted.
The candidates can pay the application fee via online mode like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
- The application form release dates is 1st week of February 2019.
- The last day for application form is 1st week of March 2019
- March 2019 is marked as last day of application form correction.
- The students will be given AIIMS admit card on 2nd week of May 2019.
- The AIIMS MBBS exam is conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019
- The results for AIIMS exam is declared on 12th June 2019
- The counselling for selected students will begin from the 4th week of June 2019
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
The AIIMS questions are taken from the 12th standard syllabus and it consists of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (including Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge. The institution has not prescribed any particular syllabus for the examination.
Syllabus for Biology
This section contains both botany and zoology subject.
The syllabus contains concepts of Absorption and cell water relations, Botany and Human Welfare, the History, its Importance, different Factors and mechanism, transport of water and minerals and other things.
In addition to it, the Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Tropic and turgor movements and Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and function etc.
It includes the Anatomy and Physiology, overall Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution, Histology and Reproductive System.
Physics syllabus convers the concepts of Circular Motion, Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics: Work and heat, Thermodynamics Law, Solids and Wave Motion: Optics.
Detailed concepts of Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, the periodic table elements like p- Block , d and f Block Elements, Co-ordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
The recent information like ongoing Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, , World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes.
AIIMS Exam 2019 notification
- The candidates are required to give the examination via online mode. The candidates will be asked to give the computer-based test.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts, the morning shift is conducted between at . 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM, whereas the evening shift is conducted between 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- The total duration of the exam is 3.5 hours.
- The exam question paper will be provided as per the convenience of candidates i.e. in English or Hindi.
- The exam consists of a total of 200 multiple choice questions.
- The exam questions will be asked from Physics, chemistry, biology and General Knowledge.
- For every correct answer, 1 marks will be allotted.
- Every incorrect answer will get -1/2 marks.